Fully Automatic Jar Rinsing / Filling / Capping Machine
Application And Process
Jar filling machine is fully automatic which offers advance process technology to perform all three function of rinsing filling and capping of jar in a single machine and due to this it is highly preferred by customers for filling water in jar.
- Stainless steel enclosure provided for complete hygienic process.
- PLC controlled machine with display.
- No bottle - No rinse - No fill - No cap setting.
- Speed controlled by ACVF drive.
- Cap vibrator for feeding cap to the chute with automatic operation.
- Capping done by uniquely designed torque adjustment.
- Machine can handle jars blown from low weight preforms without distortion.
|Production output||5 to 15 jars/min (depends on size /shape)|
|Power consumption||8 hp|
|1st wash –normal water||1 hp - 3 phase pump|
|2nd wash- detergent water||1 hp - 3 phase pump|
|3rd wash- hot water||1 hp - 3 phase pump|
|4th wash- mineral water||1 hp - 3 phase pump|
|Filling pump||1 hp|
|Air pressure||5 c.f.m|
|Weight||500 kg approx.|
Contact: Mr. Joshi
Regd Office: 77/7, Unit Front Side,
B.D.D Block, Near Mahindra Tower Worli,
Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400018, India.